Norfolk Island is a small island in the Pacific Ocean located between Australia, New Zealand and New Caledonia, 1,412 kilometres directly east of mainland Evans Head, and about 900 kilometres from Lord Howe Island.
Some curious facts about Norfolk Island:
- The main economic mainstay of this region is tourism.
- Residents of Norfolk islands do not pay taxes. This makes this area a tax haven of sort.
- The state fills its financial purse by levying an import duty tax to finance its projects.
- Shortfalls in Norfolk islands’ budgets are supplemented by the Australian taxpayer.
- With regard to Norfolk one can not speak about a local culture.
- The Norfolk islands enjoy a unique blend of cultures; the culture of the Norfolk islands is made up of the cultures present in all Oceania states.
Beautiful Norfolk Island. We have reviewed and selected the 12 best Norfolk Island wallpapers. Download below a high quality Norfolk Island wallpapers in wide range of HD resolutions for your computer’s or mobile’s desktop.