Tel Aviv is the second most populous city in Israel, after Jerusalem, with a population of 410,000 and a land area of 52 km². The city is located on the Israeli Mediterranean coastline in central-west Israel.
Some curious facts about Tel Aviv:
- Tel Aviv is thesecond-largest cityinIsrael, with a population of 390,100 at the end of 2007.
- The city is situated on theIsraeli Mediterranean coastline, with a land area of 51.8 squarekilometers.
- Tel Aviv was founded in 1909 on theoutskirtsof the ancientport cityof Jaffa.
- Tel Aviv’s “White City,” designated aUNESCO World Heritage Sitein 2003, comprises theworld’s largest concentration of Modernist-stylebuildings. The “White City also includes alarge collection of Bauhaus-style buildings constructed in the 1920s and 1930s.
- Tel Aviv is themost expensive cityin the region, and 14th most expensive city in the world.
Tel Aviv is a beautiful City. We have reviewed and selected the 12 best Tel Aviv wallpapers. Download below a high quality Tel Aviv wallpapers in wide range of HD resolutions for your computer’s or mobile’s desktop.